My Very Own Lith My Very Own Lith

there's just so much in this game, its a really sweet, cute, dark, sexy game. would play again/10

Slender Micro Slender Micro

1 glitch.
When at the building, going down, theres an area thats shaped like a sideways "U"
if slendy pops in the middle there while you are at the far right of it, its impossible to exit without dying, and slendy did moved for a full minute when i was waiting... >_>
other than that perfect. scary still, and my pc could actually handle this version! lol

Why Am I Dead Why Am I Dead

very good! :D

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

i 100% the city, maxed out my food, had so many farms that it was +30 a day, build many bars n churches, and was able to accumulate 58 people, with 74 room. :D awesome game. so awesome it ruined my sleep schedule. :D lol

Big Space Maze Big Space Maze

interesting! :D

Ship Stacioner Ship Stacioner

meh. alright. couldnt get past the drop part.

Dihgg responds:

Relex man ... is not as difficult as it seems, just have to know how to conserve energy ... I want this "difficulty" drawing attention. once the project is finished...

FR-05T's First App FR-05T's First App

nice try. but not really newgrounds worthy, in my opinion. but since i have released something questionable, and it did pass, ill go ahead and give you an extra half point.

Flash Punker Flash Punker

Not bad at all. Pretty good time waster. Didnt really feel like i was really doing anything past the first 5 minutes. there was nothing new. and as soon as i upgraded my guy twice, it instantly became pointless because of how long it took to upgrade and how much the upgrades made a difference.

good over all, movement was a little sticky, and so was the jumping. the game just repeats itself. no bosses. nada... reguardless. an alright game overall.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

question.... is there anyway i can put this on my android? lol

Kajio responds:

Don't think so, but I don't know

A to Z A to Z

eh not quite...

those are'nt instrustions, the timer starts while you are under standing them.
the instructions should be:
You hold the current letter and then press the next lettter.
then you let go and hold that letter and press the next one.
rather simple yes, but an explanation is needed. and theres nothing super cool
or new or unique that makes this completely worthy of newgrounds...
but either way, a few updates and this is a good game, such as:
music, better instructions, color(?), different kinds of this same game, like a leaderboard on how many buttons can be held in order, or how many you can be pressed with out letting go of a single key... all these things, would make this better. i could collab with you can fix this up with out you losing the main idea of the game, and heloing you create a game that would most likely be a daily first or a weekly best. :D

pm me and ill talk to you on some idea for you, with or without the collab...

Locomotivator responds:

Chillax kiddo, there are thousands who would be willing to give their ideas or boss around and get their name on the credits list. I was mainly testing how placing ads in a place so only those that replay several times occasionally see them, and can conclude now that it is a horrible idea.

As for the game, it's an aftertought. Nice to see some people even liking it, but it's nothing more than a small gimmick. Adding music, better graphics is a waste of time really, as I feel that such things are a distraction in this type of game. Surely I would get a better score but I personally don't see the point of dressing it up to seem as more than it really is.

If you really are interested in making games I suggest you trying the clickteam tools I used to make this.

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creato r-resources/game-dev-resources/the-ga mes-factory-2